High Performing Agile Teams (HPAT by ID)
One day Master Class to learn how to help a team become self-managing and high performing. (Deutsch/ English/ Türkçe)
The foundation of a “working” agile organization relies on high performing self-organized teams. Self-organized teams need the right training and adequate coaching so that the team members do not need to be another person or wear masks when they enter the company. The wholeness is key to employee happiness and engagement.
Everyone in the organization should systematically remove anything blocking the team to work as a self-managing team. This action will ensure that the autonomous team can focus on the task to be solved and act as a „mini-enterprise“.
Here are the fundamental characteristics of highly competent and outperforming agile teams:
- Having a high level of trust
- Sharing and taking responsibility
- Accepting collective accountability
- Continuous improvement
- Dealing with conflicts
- Delivering the expected outcome with the highest quality
Learn and practice with Ilker to explore and discover
- Principles of way of working
- Team Task
- Performance Management
- Who brings what
- Team Constitution (Information sharing, Team learning, Conflict Management)
- Clarity on Self-Management
- Sao high performance supporting action
Who should join?
Leaders, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Facilitators, and Team members aiming for great performing teams and organizations should join this Master Class.
Attention: you will need 2-3 hours of preparation to read materials and watch videos and films. It is neither pure training nor a workshop, and it is a Master Class session.
What will you get?
At the end of the session,
- You will learn the theory and the practical examples behind helping teams become high-performant.
- Furthermore, you will learn powerful coaching and facilitation techniques, which you can apply just after the session.
- And certification of the „Designing High-Performing Agile Team Master Class by ID„.
One Day Master Class, online, Zoom, Miro/Mural.
Register here by indicating the session or ask for an advisory service.